Global Insight Services (GIS)
‘Delivering Wisdom for Strategic Global Advance’
The Global Insight Services (GIS) sector of Congress WBN delivers Insight Services to Governments, Businesses, Institutions, Churches and Individual national leaders in the areas of trend-analysis, future-casting and insightful counseling.
- To produce a new generation of prophetic people equipped to operate within the economic, educational, political and social systems of the earth, having the ability to bring Kingdom influence to bear on those systems.
- To identify, empower and activate a new generation of prophets.
- To calibrate human beings to a higher degree of prophetic awareness thus elevating their capacity to interact with the divine purpose.
- To release sight in order to bring a higher level of consciousness, understanding, participation, wisdom and insight into the true nature of reality.
- To produce a people who function at a new level of obedience to God, as the distance between His will and human action is radically decreased by a new capacity to hear His voice.
Dr. Noel Woodroffe, Founder and President
Scott Webster, Global Director
Steve Schultz, Strategic Leadership Team
Featured StoriesCongress WBN Intensive Apostolic Encounter is Here!
About 200 Congress WBN (C-WBN) coordinators and managers from 30 nations converged in Trinidad for a leadership meeting titled “Intensive Apostolic Encounter”. C-WBN is a faith-based non-profit birthed in Trinidad and Tobago in 2004, with operations in over 90 countries. … Continue reading →
Global Leadership Interlink launches newest Caribbean Chapter KINGSTON, Jamaica – “If you are planning for a year, plant rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; but if you are planning for eternity, plant people.” In quoting this … Continue reading →
A delegation from Trinidad & Tobago travelled to Zimbabwe to share experiences with their African counterparts at a conference in Harare, Zimbabwe organized by Trinidad-based nonprofit Congress WBN (C-WBN). The meeting which ran from 14 – 16 September … Continue reading →