Congress Corporate (CC)
The Congress Corporate (CC) sector promotes a new standard for business through training and mentoring business leaders with a focus on global networking and developing alternative economic concepts. Congress Corporate (CC) believes there is more to business than simply profit or loss, it’s about building in a larger context. In a world where some of the largest economies are business entities, Congress Corporate advocates that businesses play a vital leadership role in not only economic, but also human development on a global scale.
Congress Corporate links like-minded business leaders who adhere to ethical principles and time-tested values, with the firm belief that business building is directly linked to people building. CC holds meetings, conferences and seminars globally to raise the standard of business practices and help businesses see their significance in a globalized world beyond just “the bottom line.”
- To extend the vision and activity of C-WBN into the area of business and commerce
- To teach and impart a vision of God‘s plan for business people in the thrust towards the completion of God’s purpose
- To develop a global network of like-minded Business Leaders and Kingdom Businesses
- To propagate, support and implement the raising up of Kingdom Businesses.
- To provide counsel and insight to members.
- To provide administrative advice, aid and inputs to facilitate effective management and operations, growth and development of members.
- To provide an environment of challenge, encouragement, support and nurturing for all members to cause development and maturing in all aspects of the business.
- To enable and facilitate the implementation and development of the vision and purpose of each Congress Corporate member.
- Dr. Noel Woodroffe, Founder/President
- Ernest King, Director (Trinidad)
- Paul Lindo, Director (United Kingdom)
- Ronald Hinds, Chairman (Trinidad)
- Kyle Rudden, Executive Director (Trinidad)
- Richard Mark, Director, Operations Development (Barbados)
Featured StoriesCongress WBN Intensive Apostolic Encounter is Here!
About 200 Congress WBN (C-WBN) coordinators and managers from 30 nations converged in Trinidad for a leadership meeting titled “Intensive Apostolic Encounter”. C-WBN is a faith-based non-profit birthed in Trinidad and Tobago in 2004, with operations in over 90 countries. … Continue reading →
Global Leadership Interlink launches newest Caribbean Chapter KINGSTON, Jamaica – “If you are planning for a year, plant rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; but if you are planning for eternity, plant people.” In quoting this … Continue reading →
A delegation from Trinidad & Tobago travelled to Zimbabwe to share experiences with their African counterparts at a conference in Harare, Zimbabwe organized by Trinidad-based nonprofit Congress WBN (C-WBN). The meeting which ran from 14 – 16 September … Continue reading →